Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today.
UK delivery appr. 1-3 workdays.
Intl delivery appr. 3-7 workdays.
- Order number: WALL-MAY19-MILA
- Publisher TI Media Ltd
- Weight: 0,764 kg
In this special issue, Wallpaper* immerses itself in Italy, previewing Milan Fashion Week and a selection of projects definitely worth seeing and experiencing in person.
MILAN FASHION WEEK PREVIEW
- Lava lovers - Formafantasma and Dzek’s hot tiles
- Curl power - Matthew Day Jackson’s sinuous seating
- Bed fellows - Neri & Hu’s multitasking sleepover
- New weave - Art and craft entwine in Loewe’s baskets
- New radicals - Experimental design at Nilufar gallery
- Cosmic rays - Olafur Eliasson’s light for Louis Poulsen
- Stripe tease - Paul Smith’s tantalising vases with 1882 Ltd
- Head space - Google’s mind-altering experiments
- State craft - Artek enlists artisan friends in Japan
- Print edition - Arthur Mamou-Mani’s 700 3D-printed pyramids for COS
- Route master - A FontanaArte tour of Gae Aulenti’s former Milan home
- Life lines - Barber & Osgerby recycle with Emeco
- Refraction plan - Layer’s tricks of the light for Cosentino
- True colours - Draga & Aurel find reason in resin
- Tree love - A Costa Rican surfers’ retreat
- Type cast - Olivetti’s utopian vision in Ivrea
- Wring master - BIG’s surprising new turn in Norway
- Plot twist - An angular home in North Vancouver
- Cold comfort - Todd Saunders’ Fogo Island dining room
- Mountain high - A Wyoming retreat with natural beauty
- High living - An art collectors thinks big in Brussels
- Form factor - Aldo Bakker shapes his New York show
- Super scoops - Celebrating gelato and terrazzo
- High fidelity - Perfectly tuned tailoring
- Artist’s palate - Doug Aitken’s Neuchâtel fondue
- Newspaper - White lines, green cocktails and multi-coloured glass
- The Vinson View - Picky Nicky remembers Karl Lagerfeld
- La dolce vita - We’ve reimagined Eternal City living
- Rock legends - We’ve scaled new heights in pursuit of the latest outdoor furniture
- WallpaperSTORE* - Refined design delivered to your door
- Subscribers since… 1996 - Wallpaper* is among collected treasures at Barnaba Fornasetti's family pile
- Natural Fit - An ancient Japanese forest, technocraft and the Apple Watch Hermès Series 4
- Departure Info - Modernist villas in Crete and a desert retreat in Sharjah
TI Media Limited (formerly IPC Media) is Britain’s leading publisher of print and digital magazine content. Engaging with almost half of all UK adults via print, and award winning websites reach over 28 million global users every month. TI Media Limited's diverse print and digital portfolio offers something for everyone.
TI Media Limited creates content for multiple platforms, across print, online, mobile, tablets and experiences. The portfolio covers 60 iconic media brands include Decanter, Country Life, Horse & Hound, NME, What's On TV and Wallpaper*.