Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today.
UK delivery appr. 1-3 workdays.
Intl delivery appr. 3-7 workdays.
- Order number: MUND-017-NEWS
- Publisher Mundial
- Weight: 0,52 kg
Simply one of the most content-laden, fun, and frankly bonkers football magazine you will ever... more
- "Mundial Issue 17"
Simply one of the most content-laden, fun, and frankly bonkers football magazine you will ever read. Dedicated to the joy and passion of football in every form and at every level. Mundial really does live and breathe the game, sniffing the grass of the pitch and the fumes coming off the half-time steak & kidney pie. We can't speak highly enough of this magazine and to summarise it in words is barely possible for us mere mortals... but if this snappy and most certainly non-exhaustive list of Issue 17 gives you even a small sense of the sheer majestic powerhouse that is Mundial Magazine, we can rest happy...
FRONT - ALL THE QUICK, GOOD STUFF
- Gear, Stuff and 5 of the Best
- Random, Collectable Football Shite Off Ebay
- I was a Premier League Ghostwriter
- The best food related club nicknames
- The world's largest collection of footballs
- Computer Love - Actua Soccer (1995)
- There's been an outbreak of cup fever!
- Around the World in 149 Football Grounds
- King Louis' Beers for the Dads
- 5 mascots we'd like to take to the pub
- Food at the footy
- The greatest shirt - Australia (H) 2006
MIDDLE - THIS IS WHERE ALL THE LONG ONES GO
- How it feels to save your local club - George Dowell & Worthing FC
- On the road with the Cofi Army
- Viva Bobby Five-O - The Portugese Adventures of Bobby Robson
- You are now entering the Republic of Raja
- The Bastard of Builth
- 1O Vado all SPAL
- Vac to the future
BACK - TRAVEL, PHOTOGRAPHY AND FUNNY STORIES
- Rain Starts Play - Football in the Guatemalan Rainforest
- Basque of the Net
- Top Socks
- There's Only One Gerry Cranham
- Our favourite things about football (No. 9) - A hot bath
Marc Overmars, Dennis Bergkamp, Paulo Di Canio, Gilles Grimandi, David Beckham, Old Trafford, Rene Higuita, Jose Boswinga, Yossi Benayoun, Robbie Fowler, Carlos Valderrama, Columbia, Worthing FC, Actua Soccer, Yokohama FC, Weymouth, Bob Lucas Stadium, George Dowell, Cofi Army, Bobby Robson, Republic of Raja, AS Vita, Raja Casablanca, CAF Confederation Cup Final, Builth Wells castle, John Gifford, Llywelyn ap Gruffudd, Llywelyn the Last, SPAL, Italy, Serie A, Vác FC, John Marshall, Budapest, Hungary, Guatemalan Rainforest, Eibar, Basque, Spain, George Best, Terry Venables, The Valley, John Hollins