Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today.
For UK delivery allow 7-10 workdays.
For Intl delivery allow 10-28 workdays.
- Order number: REDB-MAR19-INTL
- Publisher Red Bulletin
- Weight: 0,2 kg
One person’s vision, when perfectly realised, can be transformative. It’s a theme exemplified in this issue (The Game Changers) by an assortment of incredible individuals. In 1978, as a 21-year-old living in Hawaii, surfer Brian Bielmann turned his hand to capturing his craft on camera. His images defined the look of surf photography and have inspired boarders ever since. Handpicking some of his favourite shots, Bielmann takes us through four decades of surfing as seen through his lens.
“I’ve done 120km runs with my camera, but nothing prepared me for the conditions at Glen Coe Skyline,” says Ben Read, who shot our story. “I’ll never forget the speed and grace of the runners on Curved Ridge.”
Likewise, when Tom Pagès got his first motorbike at 15, it wasn’t enough for the future FMX champion to flip it – his ambition was to turn the sport on its head. They say that to break the rules, first you have to master them. Catalan music sensation Rosalía has applied her expertise in flamenco to redefining modern pop. And then there’s Nile Rodgers, who has been setting the bar high in music – and hard partying – for decades. Good times!
- Speed cyclist Denise Mueller-Korenek - as fast as a jumbo jet
- Taking the lead - Hugh Jackman talks power, politics and persuasion
- Holsten, we have a problem - space beer for astronauts
- Slackline spills in Nazaré
- Open Bionics - shaping the future of prosthetics
- Heavyweight champ - the definitive Rocky book
- Snowfeet - part ski, part skate, all action
- Metalcore crew Bring Me The Horizon - reveal their inspirations
- Moor of a challenge - MTB gets brutal on the Berber trails of the High Atlas mountains
- Protect and survive - how to master 2019’s hottest new multiplayer video-game, Anthem – by one of the guys who created it
- Endurance running sensation Tom Evans - on how hard work + mental training = success
- This month’s highlights on Red Bull TV - Essential dates for your calendar.
- Home run - rooftop skiing in the French Alps
- Nile Rodgers - Good, bad and iconic times with the Chic legend
- Jack Nowell - From Cornwall to Tokyo: the making of a rugby hero
- Rosalía - The rebirth of flamenco (castanets not required)
- Brian Bielmann - To celebrate his 40 years in the business, the doyen of surf photography revisits his favourite shots
- Glen Coe Skyline - Faster, higher, longer: inside the world’s toughest skyrun
- Tom Pagès - How the French FMX ace turned his sport on its head
- Cut & Run - Our pick of the best fastpacking kit for all terrains