Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today.
For UK delivery allow 7-10 workdays.
For Intl delivery allow 10-28 workdays.
- Order number: WILD-003-UK
- Publisher Wildflower
- Weight: 0,23 kg
Wildflower turns its attention to the most energising and creative of seasons. Spring's freshness brings a sense of anticipation and excitement - a change to rejuvenate and revitalise after the long winter months.
Wildflower is packed full of inspiration and ideas - what better time than spring to try something new? Whether it's wild swimming, taking up botanical drawing, creating a Wonderland-themed children's tea party, preparing simple seasonal suppers, to be enjoyed with family and friends, growing beautiful booms from seed, or giving your home a new-season makeover, be inspired by their suggestions and let your creativity flow.
There also much fun to be had, gearing up for the start of summer. Wildflower have put together the best events, exhibitions, shows and festivals for you and your family to enjoy together in the coming months. Relax, Revive and spent time with your loved ones.
- Sweet Symphony - Get set for a summer of song, opera and world-class stars in the Garsington Opera on the Wormsley Estate, Stokenchurch, Buckinghamshire
- Exercising Alfresco - Take the plunge and reap the mental and physical rewards of the great outdoors from wild swimming to playground-style fun
- Spring Greens - From bright emerald to cool khaki... embrace the many hues of this season's shade to be seen in
- Once upon a Thyme - Kitchen gardens, farm, restaurants, village pub, spa and a cookery school at the Southrop Manor Estate
- Positive Force - The grand dame of interior design, Kelly Hoppen reveals the secrets of business success - and a perfect work/life balance
- Inside Stories - Give your home a new season shake-up with the very latest fabrics, flooring, paper and paints
- Double Take - StudioFibre co-founder Fiona Livingston talks work, wellbeing and loving life in the Chilterns
- Art House - Add style and individuality to your home with some well-placed art. Davina Stanley explains how
- The Healing Power of Flowers - Boost your mental and physical health by combining gardening with mindfulness - garden designer extraordinaire Sarah Layton
- Seeds of Change - From the germ of an idea, Clare Foster tells Wildflower how she went on to discover the trials, tribulations and tremendous satisfaction of growing beautiful blooms from seed
- Welcome to Wonderland - Giant eggs with dippy soldiers, tiny treats that tempt with an "Eat Me" label and an incredible cake overflowing with edible flowers - enjoy afternoon tea the Wildflower way
- Recipe for success - From new Mayfair eaterie Kanishka to beloved local hotspots Hawkyns and Sindhu Michelin-starred chef Atul Kochhar is on a constant quest to find new flavourful ways with food
- Simple pleasures - Sit the family around the table and enjoy Clodagh McKenna's easy supper menu - packed full of seasonal gems everyone will be asking for more
- Caribbean Dreaming' - The idyllic sun-soaked islands are fighting fit after 2017's devastating hurricanes
- Northern Delights - With a sumptious spa, fabulous fine dining and even a private cinema, Harrogate's Rudding Park is the ultimate grand getaway
- Hey Soul Sister - Helping with everything from illness, anxiety and grief to finding your spiritual self and purpose in life, energy healing is a force to be reckoned... Amersham-based healer Katy Meade-King
- Green Giants - Add some soothing strength to your beauty routine with these botanical-based heroes
Wildflower Magazine gets to the cultural and creative heart of the Chilterns and brings it to life via the pages of this beautiful magazine. Published four times a year, Wildflower Magazine celebrates the very best of living in the area, covering lifestyle and interiors, beautiful gardens, luxury travel, the local food and drink scene, fashion, wellness, and family news.
Wildflower features eye-catching photography showcasing this beautiful area, with imagery to reflect each season. Immerse yourself in Wildflower Magazine and relax into a beautiful and thoughtful place.